Triathlon Race Distances
- Ultra-soft high end blend shirts
- Accurate swim, bike and run splits
- Post- Tri BBQ with vegetarian options, fruit, cookies, & bagels
- Post- Kids race snacks
- Gatorade on the run course
- Race Photos from Competition Imaging
- Race swim cap
- Pre swim: Friday 6pm before the race
- Group Pre rides
The registration fees below do not include online processing charges or the $15 USAT membership fee. All participants must have an annual USAT membership or must purchase a $15 one day adult USAT membership or $10 youth membership (must be purchased when registering online). Purchase an annual USAT license.
You will enter your date of birth in registration, and be placed in your Age Group for competition. Your "race age" is your age on December 31 of this year. Learn about Age Group competition here.
An online processing fee will be applied by RaceIt at checkout.
You must register by 9am Monday, June 19th to receive a race t-shirt.
Early Bird: Open - Dec 14
No discounts apply
Dec 15 - Mar 15
General Registration Opens
Mar 16 - May 24
May 25 - June 20 8pm
|Individual, Athena, Clydesdale*
|2 Person Relay
|3 Person Relay
**$10 fee for walk-up registration if available
We have waived the Walk-up fee! Please email info@gotoelevenracing if you would like us to hold a walk-up spot for you.
*Athena and Clydesdale are optional categories for female athletes over 165lbs and male athletes over 220lbs, and are officially recognized by USA Triathlon. Read the official description HERE.
Wetsuits will only be allowed if the water temperature is below 78.0 degrees. If the water temperature exceeds 78.0 degrees but is less than 84.0 degrees, an athlete may wear a wetsuit but WILL BE INELIGIBLE for awards and national ranking consideration. If the water temperature is 84.0 degrees or higher, the use of wetsuits is strictly prohibited. James River water temperatures can range from 78.0 degres to 86.0 degrees this time of year. This race has never logged temperatures under 84.0 degrees.
Please note the race director reserves the right to add or delete a number of awards in age group categories prior to race day based on registrants in that category 2 weeks prior to race day. Awards will not be mailed out.
- Top 3 overall male and female
- Age groups (3 deep) male and female
15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59 60-64, 65-69, 70-75, 75-79, 80+ (subject to change based on registrations)
- Top 3 Clydesdale Men 220+ lbs
- Top 3 Athena Women 165+ lbs
- Top 3 Aquabike Male & Female
- Top Relay
- This is a USAT Sanctioned race. Learn More »
- Drafting is prohibited and penalties will be assessed.
- The race will go on rain or shine.
- The race director reserves the right to alter the event for any reason.