Triathlon Race Distances
USA Triathlon requires participant's age for registration to be age as of 12/31/2017 (not the event date). We will have 4 yr olds racing (if they turn 5 in 2017). If your child is 15, turning 16 after the race in 2017, they are not eligible to race.
Ages 5 - 8: Indoor Swim 50 meters - Bike 1.8 miles (1 lap) - Run 0.6 mile
Ages 9 - 15: Indoor Swim 100 meters - Bike 4.8 miles (3 laps) - Run 1.2 mile
- Ultra-soft high end full color cotton shirts (your child must be registered before shirt order deadline on May 15th at 9am)
- Professional timing with 5 splits for swim, bike, run & both transitions
- Food and drinks post race
- Race photos from Competition Imaging
- Race swim caps are complimentary on registration, but optional. You may wear your team cap instead or opt out of a cap.
The registration fees below do not include online processing charges or the USAT Youth Membership cost ($10 for youth annual membership). This USAT fee is mandatory for your child to race for insurance purposes. You may purchase the USAT Youth Annual membership online or during registration. REGISTER AGE AS OF 12/31/2017.
An online processing fee will be applied by RaceIt at checkout. No discounts are valid during Early Bird Registration.
Block 1 :
Open - Jan 25 Midnight
Block 2* :
Jan 26 - Mar 1
Block 3* :
Mar 2 - Apr 26
Block 4* :
April 27 - May 17
PRICE FREEZE - STILL $60
*Register 3 or more children from the same immediate family and receive a $10 per child discount. Email email@example.com for your discount code prior to registering; you must use the code during registration. No retroactive discounts/refunds.
Please note the race director reserves the right to add or delete the number of awards in age group categories prior to race day based on registrants in that category 2 weeks prior to race day. Awards will not be mailed out. You must be present to collect your award or have someone pick it up for you.
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd in male and female age groups: 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13-15
- This is a USAT Sanctioned race. Learn More »
- Drafting is prohibited.
- The race will go on rain or shine.
- The race director reserves the right to alter the event for any reason due to logistics, safety or course hazards.