- 5/18/17: Online registration has closed (walk-up registration will be available during packet pickup), and swim times are now final. Bib list and start times will be posted soon.
- The 2017 Powerkids Athlete Guide is now posted! Please read it thoroughly and go over the schedule and course with your little athletes. It will give you a good idea of what to expect on race day.
- Best & biggest Kid's triathlon in Virginia!
- Entry includes: race t-shirt, finisher medal, moon bounce, snacks, drinks, swim caps, vendors, professionally timed tri with all 5 splits!
- Shady Grove YMCA in Richmond's far West End is the host race site, some call it the "Short Pump bubble" where you have access to so many restaurants, shopping, and amenities like Short Pump Mall
- Kids ages 5-15 (age as of 12/31/2017) : 2 separate distances & start times. Does your 4-year-old turn 5 by 12/31? They can race!
- Power Family Tri weekend with parents racing GroundForce IT Power Sprint Tri the next day
The Shady Grove YMCA Summer Kids Camp Programs
YMCA Summer Camp can be a memorable and magical time for children and families. By donating to the “campership” program you are helping send children to camp even if their parents cannot pay the full fee. Your generosity now will mean more happy children in September.
Check Out the Race Video: