- Online Registration for 2017 is now open!
- All women... regardless of age /color / religion /ability /weight /whatever "label" that exists... just doesn't matter. Show off or don't, this tri is a happy place!
- It's near the end of summer, so you have all year to train. It's your time, ladies! Reunite with your best friends, mom, daughter, cousin, college buddy, high school bud, niece, neighborhood, or women's group. Participate as an individual or as a relay team. Many race options are available: individual, relay, athena, aquabike (no run).
- Pool swim at the Midlothian YMCA : the pool is a heated, outdoor 25 meter lap. This year we use BOTH pools to speed up the swim start: only half the wait! Not comfortable with swimming? No problem! Walk it, breast stroke, back stroke, hang on the lane line, wait at the wall... "breathe" ... but just make forward progress!
- 11.9 mile rolling bike course does have a few good hills
- 5K Run course winds through the beautiful Midlothian Mines park and adjacent neighborhood
The mission of United Athletics is to pair local athletes and individuals who require physical assistance to participate in a variety of events – swimming, biking, running, and triathlon races. Participation in sporting events promotes both social inclusion and fellowship in a healthy athletic environment.