Online Registration is now closed / swim time updates closed / bib numbers have been assigned. Walk up registration available at packet pickup - no shirt guaranteed.
- You can Click HERE to go to the Bib Generator, where you can create a custom image with your name for your social media! (This is not your official bib - you'll receive that at Packet Pickup) Look up your triathlon bib number here.
- We are extremely excited to have Angus Dentistry on board as our Presenting Sponsor for the Pink Power Triathlon. Dr Rebecca Angus is a not just a local business owner that has chosen to support the sport, but is a triathlete herself.
"I am proud to sponsor the Pink Power Triathlon and I cheer on all the courageous women and girls who train hard and participate in this great race! See you on the course!" - Rebecca Angus, DDS
- All women... regardless of age /color / religion /ability /weight /whatever "label" that exists... just doesn't matter. Show off or don't, this tri is a happy place!
- It's near the end of summer, so you have all year to train. It's your time, ladies! Reunite with your best friends, mom, daughter, cousin, college buddy, high school bud, niece, neighborhood, or women's group. Participate as an individual or as a relay team. Many race options are available: individual, relay, athena, aquabike (no run).
- Pool swim at the Midlothian YMCA : the pool is a heated, outdoor 25 meter lap. This year we use BOTH pools to speed up the swim start: only half the wait! Not comfortable with swimming? No problem! Walk it, breast stroke, back stroke, hang on the lane line, wait at the wall... "breathe" ... but just make forward progress!
- 11.9 mile rolling bike course does have a few good hills
- 5K Run course winds through the beautiful Midlothian Mines park and adjacent neighborhood
The mission of United Athletics is to pair local athletes and individuals who require physical assistance to participate in a variety of events – swimming, biking, running, and triathlon races. Participation in sporting events promotes both social inclusion and fellowship in a healthy athletic environment.