- The 2017 Athlete Guide will be available the week prior to the event. In the mean time, feel free to download the 2016 Powersprint Triathlon Athlete Guide - it will give you a good idea what to expect.
- USA Triathlon has awarded us their official "Paratriathlon Friendly Event" status! We are proud to have paratriathletes at our events and to work with Sportable to build Paratriathlon participation in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- This is THE BEST triathlon for first timers: clinics, practice swims and rides
- Family fun weekend with PowerKids Tri the day before
- 300 meter pool swim; time trial start with snake design format
- rolling bike course, exciting, you cruise through Richmond's finest far west end neighborhoods like Twin Hickory and Wyndham
- run course is near flat, right along the main drag of Twin Hickory, an award-winning planned HHHunt community, slight grade increase coming back
- swim caps (optional, our go-green commitment)
- Many different race options: individual, relay, clydesdale, athena, aquabike
If you need to change your swim seed time go to our race calendar page and click on the UPDATE INFO button next to the GroundForce IT Power Sprint race listing. Once you enter your confirmation # and DOB, you will see the option to EDIT. If you have issues try completely closing your web browser first then reopen the race calendar.
The reason Sportable exists is to transform the lives of people with physical and visual disabilities through sport!
Also Benefiting: The Shady Grove YMCA
Our Title Sponsor
GroundForce IT is dedicated to providing computer and network consulting services to medium and large-sized organizations. We specialize in networked communication systems, particularly Local and Wide Area Networking solutions of varied size and complexity. Please contact us for all your computer and networking needs.
Check Out the Race Video: