Go To Eleven Racing was founded to support the greater Richmond triathlon community by continuing to produce a few of the favorite local events. We will strive to bring you a great experience at the same great venues athletes have enjoyed for years.
Go To Eleven believes in lowering the barriers to entry for new athletes and those with challenges, while providing a logistically sound and professionally directed event for the experienced triathlete. Whether it’s your first or fiftieth, we hope to send you home with a smile on your face!
- FREE Swim Clinic at the Shady Grove YMCA on Tuesday May 9 at 6pm. Join us for a bit of coached swim practice and a chance to get timed for an updated swim seed. Register at https://www.raceit.com/Register/?event=40557
- FREE Transition Clinic and Group Bike Course Preview Ride on Saturday May 13 at 8am. Transition clinic starts at 8, Ride starts at 9. Just want to practice your own transitions? Come on out and use our bike racks! Register for either the clinic, group ride, or BOTH at https://www.raceit.com/Register/?event=40488
- Powerkids Tri, Powersprint Tri, Robious Landing Tri and Pink Power Tri General Registration are now open!
- Stay tuned to our Race Calendar for updates to your other favorite races!
- Now available: Registration Refund insurance! You will have the option to purchase an insurance policy during checkout that will give you a full refund in case you missed the event due to injury, illness, late flights, etc. Read the FAQ here.
- We have a few pieces of Go To Eleven Racing triathlon kits by Epix Gear left in stock! Look for them at an upcoming local event, or click here to view sizes and prices!
- Live streaming results online during the event
- Results kiosks where you can immediately check your results and print a copy